Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Hokie Christmas Gift

Good Morning!  Yesterday I whipped up a Christmas gift for a very special guy :)  I really love making gifts for people because it allows me to be crafty and I feel the gifts are more meaningful based on the amount of time I have put into creating the gift. 

The downside to using licensed materials is the cost.  This blanket really cost the same amount that a blanket at the store would cost.  I didn't realize at the time that the fleece that was on-sale was everything EXCEPT the licensed prints :(  Since I didn't realize that, I didn't come prepared with a coupon for a full-price item.  Oh well, I think he will love it anyway.


1 comment:

  1. I think you used the wrong colors. Blue and orange are much nicer. Oh and you forgot the sabers. :) J/K. It looks great and I bet its going to be super warm.

    ReplyDelete